: It's A Bald World... : : It's A Bald World... :

lol cure to baldness

I enjoyed it...but your other works are better. Just comes to show its not for everyone.

TO ToxicMayhem
bro first off don't ever say you have a logical mind cuz you don't because your on newgrounds. Logical people wouldn't find ANY of this stuff funny, so your just like the rest of us. If you want to get a point across, setting yourself superior to others ain't a way to sound logical. And you need to learn to use spell check.
Secondly logical people don't waste time worrying about a CARTOON that is meant for entertaining people with a sense of open humor.
Thirdly, you are closed minded. You showed me that by calling illwillpress stupid. So let me get this straight: just because someone has a logical view about something you don't like you call him an idiot? wow Mr. "Im logical" man, that makes you a know all guy! Hey how about you help Obama with the Economic crisis while your at it cuz you seem to know more than he right?
And lastly judging by the fact you play thing-thing arena 3 (yeah I do research so I can try and be logical) I don't see why you are complaining about the stupidity on the internet (don't jump on me about that awesome game let me explain lol). You talk about the stupidity, yet you like senseless killing just for entertainment when your bored. I would rather be entertained by laughs than to walk around the place killing people and things cuz there ain't nothin bad about having a bad sense of humor compared to a twisted mind (not calling people who play shooters twisted, but it makes killing look cool and thats wrong..but I still play it XD)

So next time you need to stop observing others and observe what you do. cuz you can't fix others until you fix yourself. ok sorry Newgrounders for another long review =(

OH, Here it Goes... OH, Here it Goes...

nice

the speaking parts could have been brought out more though.
nice though

Oedipus Rex Oedipus Rex

You forgot my favorite part

when he stabbed his eyeballs and it came out like "red hail" lol

thats the only way remember the book lol
its a good flash though bro

Snow-Kitten responds:

"bro" should be " gal" or something of that sort. lol.

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Thanks bro

Becuz of this Im way ahead of the others in my web classes that use flash
nice bro

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

This is the perfect action scene song

Man this is just awesome
can't find an more words to describe this song
wow